Are Your Strengths?

Are Your Strengths?
This is a simple and popular interview question. Generally people answer it in two ways. There are people who simply state their strength like “I am Young, Dynamic, Intelligent, Smart and so on…”. Such answer is neither right nor wrong but does not help u in any way also.Secondly there are peoples who state their strengths and explain them how he can use his strength for the job and industry.


Do not simply state your strength. Everyone has some strength, all you need is to convert them into benefits. In short, try to advertise yourself by converting your features into strengths.


Your answers can be : -


1) I am a hard worker and because of this ability I can work for additional hours to accomplish my tasks.I am commitment oriented and hence I always enjoy the trust and confidence of my team mates which enables me to perform my duties very easily.

2) I am adaptable, so I can handle any type of people and situations and also bring out the best from them in spite of conflicting situations or opinions. I am a quick learner, so I can any subject quickly and analyze my job and add value to it as well as I can identify the problem and solve them faster and better.


3) My strength is that I have very strong values and ethics and a very good eye for detail. I believe in strong relationships and have a very supportive family and very good friends.


4) I’ve always been a great team player and therefore I can work efficiently to produce quality work in a team environment.I can accomplish a large amount of work within a short period of time hence I get things done on time.
Difference between Smart Worker and Hard Worker:

"A hard worker always do right things but a smart worker always put things right."


- If you are interviewed for a managerial position or for an admission in a MBA College,

Your answer can be:

“Well, I believe I am good at planning and execution, and working with people. I’ve always been good at detailing all the steps too. Even in college, I used to spend time organizing my week and planning a strategy to tackle each class and assignment. I love working in a team environment where I try to use strengths of each individual in a team and hence produce the best results.”


“EVERYONE CLAIM THEY ARE HONEST, HARDWORKING, SMART AND SO ON….. BUT
WITH AN EXAMPLE IT IS MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE.”



- Tell me on the basis on which strength should we select you?

As an individual, I am a package of all my strengths that I have stated to you and I strongly believe that if you have to select me, you have to do so for all my strengths put together and not for one strength in isolation. However if you still insist that you would like to select me for a specific strength than the prerogative is yours sir.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire